Anxiety, post traumatic stress disorder, pain in ankles, knees, armpit, lower back. Diagnosed with IBS. Recommendations?

My 13 yr old daughter who has had jar since she was 2 has had numerous other issues her whole life. She has been diagnosed with IBS last yr. She also has anxiety and. Post traumatic stress disorder. For the last couple of months her ankles and knees has been hurting her like her jar but she is in remission and not taking meds and has been examined by her rhyme and he says no swelling. Now she is acky all over and hurts more under her armpit and one side on the neck. She still gets pains in her lower back kidney area that we just keep telling her is because she doesn't drink enough of anything daily. I'm tired of being told its nothing what do I do now

Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013