Anxiety, panic attacks, dizziness, loss of vision. Taking cipralex. Cure for symptoms?

I have been suffering from what my gp says is anxiety and am pretty much paralyzed from it. I have been on cipralex for a week at 5 mg a day. I am constantly dizzy and vision has decreased. Also I am tired all the time. I was tired all the time Aswell befor the cipralex but it seems to be worse. It is Christmas break at my dr office and I am not sure what to do. Should I continue with my dose today? I herd the symptoms would go away but I feel like I m just getting much worse. Please help. Thanks
Asked On : Sun, 30 Dec 2012