Anxiety, infected tooth, tightness in the cheek while moving jaw. Reason?

Hello, I am 15 years old and I suffer from anxiety . I also suffer from an infected tooth . Anyway, my cheeks feel tight, if I move my jaw, smile, or laugh too much, I start feeling pressure. Also, my ears feel clogged. My mom tells me not to think about it but how can I ignore an uncomfortable feeling? It s honestly driving me insane that I don t know what it is. Can it be from my infected molar? It doesn t hurt anymore, and I haven t got it treated in almost a year. Then again, maybe I might be stressed? Please help me. I ve been feeling this for almost a month. Thank you.
Asked On : Mon, 6 Aug 2012