Anxiety disorder, thinking too much, unable to answer questions quickly, nervousness, sweating on talking to others. Treatment?

I m 14 years old. I think I have some kind of anxiety disorder . Because I think about anything before I do it thousands times. For some reason I hate answering questions out loud in school even though I m sure of the answer, sometimes I doubt if so much but deep down I know that s the right answer. When having a conversation with a stranger, a teacher or even a close friend I get nervous and sweaty, sometimes I come up with any wrong answer to end the conversation. It s just that I m always nervous or shy and it s annoying me ..
Asked On : Sun, 15 Jul 2012