Anxiety, chest discomfort, air hunger, pounding heartbeat, smoker. Reason, treatment?

Hello, I m an active 31 year old male. I am a smoker. Less then a pack a day. Over the last year I have been working out and eating healthy. I run at least 2 miles almost everyday and lift weights. I have lost around 30 pounds and am now 6 and 186 lbs. The last month I have been having discomfort in my chest . I can feel my heartbeat even when resting. For awhile I was having issues with air hunger . Not short of breath but feeling like I wanted more and yawned a lot to get it. I think my issues started initially with anxiety . I was having a really stressfull week that started my issues. The discomfort I feel now is the whole feeling my heartbeat, light dull pain once in a great while and the air hunger (which has kind of subsided). Also as a side note I am in the army and currently deployed. Any advice you can give would be very much appreciated. Thanks!
Asked On : Thu, 3 May 2012