Anxiety attacks, tingling in right side, warm sensation. Tried tai chi, meditation, yoga. Treatment?

hello, i have been having anxiety attack and have been pre occupied with symptoms on my right side, tingling , warm, strange feeling, ??? I am going over seas next month with my kids and am afraid i will loose it and not be able to get help, or that my worst fears are true and i am having symptoms that im ignoring due to writing them off as anxiety?? This is taking over my life, i am doing affirmations, tai chi, meditation , yoga , and have just started seeing a psychologist. I used to be a strong and fiercely independant person. please help, i dont want to be a paranoid hypercondriac
Asked On : Fri, 1 Feb 2013