Anxiety and panic attacks, frequent urination, slightly enlarged prostate

I have major anxiety and panic attacks. I feel like it might be health problem causing it because i have frequent urination but also feel the anxiety might be making me feel like i need to always go pee.I went to the doctor and they said i have a slightly enlarged prostate and gave me meds for that. no prob have gone away and i can t even drive are go around people and feel like I always need to go pee. Im going crazy!!! please help
Asked On : Sat, 21 Apr 2012