Anxiety and panic attacks. Doing leg squats with heavy weights and used powerful drain cleaner. Are these any reasons?

Yes, I have anxiety and panic attacks and I'm trying to find out the cause. Two major things I can remember before this anxiety started is that 1) I was using extremely powerful drain cleaner and it started steaming violently when I was pouring it in. I was wondering if inhaling these toxic drain cleaner fumes led to my anxiety, and if so, how can I have the anxiety caused from this treated? 2) I was also doing leg squats with extremely heavy weights. Could that also be a cause that triggered my anxiety, and if so, how can I have the anxiety caused from this treated?
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013