Anxiety and depression, hears abuses when alone, on good diet. Taking amlopras-z, clonazepam. Treatment?

My mother is suffering bu anxity & depression since last 10 years. The basic problem is : she says that some one is teasing & abusing her so she also answering him continiusly. this all occurs when she is alone otherwise in presence of family members she give proper response of any quarry. Her diet is ok. nonm diabitic, but taking amlopras-Z for high B.P. since 10 years . Dr. todays she is taking clonazepam 0.5 mg twice a day. but she dont cry loudly. Always she talks to unseen one slowly. Kindly requested to prescribe a little nos. of drugs with duration. thanks. ER. J.S.DEORI NEAR WATER TANK, JAGDAMBA NAGAR , MALLI BAMORI, HALDWANI DISTT- NAINITAL ( UTTARAKHAND) INDIA. EMAIL : YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Wed, 5 Dec 2012