Anucort suppositories suggested for hemorrhoids. Severe itching. On Ibuprufen, sitz baths and preparation H. Further treatment?

I am trying to cope with what I think are internal and external hemmorhoids. I didn t see him, but my doctor prescribed anucort suppositories, and I have used two since I received them, last night. I have terrible itching from the top of my butt all the way to the bottom. I have itching and a bump at the top of my butt crack. Since it is so high, will this itching and discomfort subside with the suppositories? I m also taking ibuprofen , taking sitz baths, and using preparation H .
Asked On : Mon, 10 Sep 2012