Antral gastritis, taking, klap, digestive enzyme capsule, have acid inflammation, irritation of stomach, nausea

Good morning sir or mam.i am suffering from mild antral gastrisis nearly equal to 8 and half months.i was diagonised by the gastroenterolist through endoscopy .i took regularly koolar-D,dipep digestive enzyme capsule,and antibiotic klap.the doctor advised me to take it for 1and half month.i have completed my doses.but recovery.i hv always acid inflammation , irritation of stomach,act to vomiting,pls help me.i need help.
Asked On : Sun, 13 May 2012