Anti coagulant with zotreem plus

I have a history of DVT and I am under anti coagulant till now, does this make any problem with zotreem plus ?
Asked On : Tue, 28 Dec 2010
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
1. Zotreem plus are slimming capsules made by Nutramax (mtco) company as food supplement.
2. Zotreem plus capsules are not recommended for people under 16 years and above 65 years of age, please mention your age?
3. It is Contraindicated in people with high blood pressure, so please mention about your BP limits??
and women who are pregnant and/or breast feeding.
4. company claims it to be 100% safe and natural herbal supplement, but if you want to continue with it,ask your healthcare professional about the same, probably it won't effect your health situation.
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Ram Mani Bhandari's  Response
Dear Azza
welcome to healthcaremagic
It has been reported as caution to take slim capsule for while you taking anticoagulant drugs, I dont knw what composition zootreem plus either it is herbal capsules or chemical composition but consult your doctor about this and dosage it may had drugs interaction