Anorexic eating disorder, bp getting low. Pancreatic? What happens during the refeeding process?

I am coming off of a 7 year anorexic eating disorder . I am finally able to eat like I should but then my blood sugar started bottoming out so bad that I have to eat every hour. I am only eating veggies, meat, dairy, and nuts . My doctors have looked into everything and it seems to be a mystery. What happens during the refeeding process? Is there anything else I need to watch out for. Could this be pancreatitis?
Asked On : Thu, 7 Mar 2013