Annual medical reported concluded inducible ischaemia. Meet cardiologist?

Hello Doctor, I m a 48 year old Female. i ve just got my annual medical report and in my stress test report, it says the following: 1. good effort tolerance 2. nornal HR & BP response 3. Downsloping ST depressions anterolaterally 4. No evidence of arrhythmia/ chest pain . CONCLUSION: Positive stress test for inducible ischaemia at workload achieved. The consulting physician told that i have to meet a cardiologist as there could be some heart condition. Can you please let me know what this report actually indicates? Much appreciate your help in this. Many thanks
Asked On : Tue, 24 Jul 2012