Ankle injury, severe case of RSD, have neurostimulator in thigh to buttocks. Recovery time?

My name is Jennifer and I broke my ankle and heel and now I have a severe case of RSD/crps m?y doctor says. I have a neurostimulator put in my thigh and battery pack in my top buttocks wires tunneled through my buttocks to my thigh. I still have to go to pt in 3 weeks. I am a certified pharmacy technician that requires 10-11 days on my feet . what is your thoughts of me being able to return to work? Its still not helping alot yet.
Asked On : Tue, 7 Aug 2012