Ankle, back, knee pain. Taking vitamin supplements. Blood, liver, kidney tests normal. Causes and treatment?

Hi, I have been sufferring from repeated joint pains since last 1 month. The pain re-occurs everyday post 4-5pm and gets worse by night. The pain mostly happens in back, ankle and knee areas. I am a software professional from XXXXX. I have no pain on weekends unless i make them too hectic. I have got all blood, liver and kidney tests normal done as advised by my doctor. But he is still unable to diagnose the exact problem. He has prescribed me vitamin supplements to be taken for 3 months but still i am getting the pains everyday.
Asked On : Sat, 24 Mar 2012