Animal bite, got abrasion, washed with a soap, anti tetanus given, antirabies given, bled after days. Help?

hi good day,My name is mars I would like to ask my animal bite case.. I was bitten by dog on left leg Dec.31,2012 ,i got abrasion without bleeding.I immediately washed it with soap and water. Then I was Given Tetanus toxoid, INtramuscular and antirabies (verorab) intradermal, on same day..Now I had 3 shots of antirabies vaccine and still dog under observation for about 14 days. On my 11th day of observation,I was suddenly scratched by a cat on my right arm , and it bleeds but it was not profuse.I did the same care ( washed with soap and tap water)..Here is my question, Do I need to take another shot of anti rabies vaccine for the cat s scratch? and Do I need to have a rabies Immunoglobulin ?
Asked On : Tue, 15 Jan 2013