Angiography test done. Looking for cure and effective ayurvedic medicine

Dear Sir, 2 days ago i had angiography . & doctor report is as under INDICATION: Unstable Angina LIFT Main: Normal LAD: Mid Segment reveals 50 % lesion LCX: Mid segment reveals 60 to 70 % lesion RCA: Ostial Segment reveals total occlusion distal RCA is filled by collateral from: LAD & LCx Impression: CAD-Triple Vessel disease Advice: PTCA and Seenting of RCA. Stages PTCA to LCx on documentation of inducible ischemia Now doctor recommend for angio plasty urgently Let me know u have any cure & effective medicine for heart blockej open through Ayurveda medicine & relief from this disease forever. i can change my food habit.pl reply me immediately
Asked On : Sat, 12 May 2012