Anemic, body releasing dark brown discharge with no sign of period blood, was on nova ring. What could the reason?

i am 16 , im anemic with HB of 8.4 , my body is releasing a dark dark brown discharge with no sign of period blood any where . and i was on nuva ring but was given some antibiotics for an infection i had and was active during that week i was on the antibiotics and various friends i know have gotten pregnant because the antibiotics revearsed the affects of the birth control they were on . i dont know if i may be pregnant or if this discharge my body is releasing normal
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013