Anal fissure, hard stool, blood, painful. Taking medication. Suggestions? What type of diet would help?

hi my name is Andrew I have a anal fissure hurts so bad today my stool was hard and I think ripped my fissure more so it was bright red blood on tissue and in stool I went to the hospital and the gave me nitroglycerin 0.4%and pramoxine I had this problem for 3 months and never seen blood I was wondering why it was blood today.and it was hurting so bad I was crying the doctor said It might heel but like I said it hasn't heeled yet my question is 1 does hydrocodone make my stool hard I been taking it for inflammation pain parcardis around my heart 2 what foods do you recommend that I eat to help me?3 how do I explain my wight loss because I lost like 40 pounds in the last week or two
Asked On : Wed, 3 Apr 2013