Am pregnant, have bleeding in brain, potassium and vitamin D deficiency. Taking Adderall. Baby affected?

I am.pregnant we just.found out. I cant get into the doc for a couple weeks, and very concerned about conditions and treatments I have had. Im.having nightmares and cant sleep over it. I.have had bleeding on my brain, potassium and vit.d deficency. I. Take a lot of meds adderall , lithium ,abilify,hydroxy-zine, nuerontin, and zanaflex. Tjey have given me a lot of vicodin to take home, and had me on morphine, feyntal, and percocet. They gave me x rays, mri s, and a angiogram with die. How is all this going to affect my baby?
Asked On : Sun, 5 Aug 2012