Am pregnant and femur measures 5%. Will baby have normal limbs?

hi I am 32 weeks and I was told that my baby s femur measures at 5%. At 26 weeks he was measuring 15% but is now staying in the 5% since 28 weeks. His humerus was also short at 28 weeks 20% but this weeks measures 45%. All other organs measure fine, head is slightly smaller but so is his older brother s head and he is fine. My question is what are the chances that the baby is born with normal limbs (statistics) considering his short femur at 5%? Also did a DS test at 12 weeks chances very very low.
Asked On : Wed, 20 Feb 2013