Am obese. Gained weight a lot. Feel water retention, bloating. Advise on the intake of Benfoze M, Oosure plus, Luirfur metre?

Hi
I'm a 25 year old women. I'm married for 9 months. I'm obese. so i'm trying to reduce my weight but in the last 3 months i've gained nearly 5 kgs mostly immediately before my periods n my period were varying ie 35days, 33days n 25days. I feel water retension in my body n bloating. I consulted a gynecologist in my area. She has prescribed Benfoze M, Oosure plus and Luirfur mrtre for a month. I want to know the + and - of each tablet n why should i take them.
Asked On : Sun, 9 Jun 2013