Am i taking the right medication for my abnormal ECG report ?

Hi, My ekg reads abnormal . Sinus rythm, rate 74. Multiform ventricular premature complexes. Borderline left axis deviation, PR 188. QRSD 96, QT 360. QTc 400. AXIS, P 50, QRS -27, T 27. Those are the findings of the ekg. I know I have left ventricular idiopathic cardiomyopathy with an ejection fraction of 44%; also a slight mitral valve prolapse. I take the following heart medications each day: 25mg of spirolactone, 2.5mg of bystolic, 40mg of lovastatin, 5mg of benazepril, 125mcg of dixogin. Is my ekg showing me a serious heart problem? I am a 68 years old male; do not smoke, drink occasionaly, regular exercise, weight 170 lbs. 5 9 tall.
Asked On : Sun, 27 Mar 2011
Nephrologist 's  Response
Yes your heart ilness is something to be worried about. Your heart rate is 188/min which is pretty high. Also it is unhealthy to have vpcs (ventriculare premature complexes). Kindly approach a cardiologist immediately,
You are in proper line of management for your condition
Have a healthy living