Am i pregnant if have swollen breasts, fatigue and had sex after my periods ?

gudeve doc... doc i had a menstruation last May 12 til May 16.. we had an intercourse May 17,25,30 and 31.. is there any chance to conceive this month even im working 10 hrs a day nad sometimes 12 hrs?i have a sign that i have a swollen breast,dizzy, headache ,drink water a lots and little abdominal pain .. am i pregnant?i m taking iron for my vits but i stop folic acid maybe there some effects for me which not suppose always taking folic acid everyday/pls help.. thanks!
Asked On : Wed, 1 Jun 2011