Am I too fat ?

I weigh 64 kilograms (145 pounds) I am 5 feet and 5 inches tall ( 165 sm ) Am I like fat ? Cause I feel that way...
Asked On : Tue, 22 Dec 2009
Here you go I ran your details thru this site and here are your results.......... Your BMI is 23.5 If your BMI is between 18.5 and 24.9 you're an ideal weight for your height. To maintain this, make sure you eat a healthy, well-balanced diet and keep active with regular exercise. This will lower your chances of developing heart disease, diabetes and other health problems. Even if your weight is ideal, you need to keep an eye on your waist size. People who are 'apple-shaped' rather than 'pear-shaped' are more at risk from health problems. Top tipTry to get at least 30 minutes of exercise every day. To improve your health further, stop smoking, cut down on salt and high-fat foods, and limit your alcohol intake.