Am I supposed to shave my private area ?

ok well i have a boyfriend and he wants to have sex but im not sure if im supposed to shave my private area. If i dont it might be weird and uncomfortable but if i dont what if its a turn off for him?? Pls help i dont know what to do!!!
Asked On : Mon, 21 Dec 2009
Clean up the area and leave a nice "landing strip". Then your good either way. Ask him later what he likes then its up to you to oblige or not. Hugh Hefiner say he likes his women shaved clean but he like to keep his rough and ready. I actually heard him say that today! Wow, I can't believe I get to quote him!