Am i supposed to shave my vagina ?

GIRLS: ok, so all my friends are always joking around, asking if i shave my viginia, i dont say anything back, because i feel embarressed(sorry, i cant spell to save my life). but im so confused, are we supposed to or not? and i had sex with my boyfriend, so i feel kinda dumb, i dont know what to do? PLEASE HELP!
Asked On : Mon, 26 Apr 2010
  Anonymous's Response

please answer; i feel so**** stupid askin this, but i really need answerss...

Anonymous's Response

i have been shaving mine since i was about 14 years old and i am 19 now. it gets annoying sometimes, and my boyfriend hates it when there is stubble, but it's ok to shave it. it's also ok if you don't shave it. it's always up to you and whatever makes you feel comfortable. some girls do some girls don't. you do whatever makes you happy!! and don't feels stupid! the only stupid question is the one left unasked.

Anonymous's Response

I feel you ahould ask your bf if he wants u to shave it.

Anonymous's Response
Ive always shaven mine, just make sure to shave it every other shower depending on how fast that hair grows for you. I like it hairless, too long itches. Most guys like it nice and smooth.
shave ur vagina baby all boys like clean & shaved vagina also me
i keep mine shaved. im asian so i dont have much hair. the guys like how it makes me look younger.
  Anonymous's Response
well i think u should shave it cuz its better that way or u could just cut the hair to leave it short (which is way harder)
Urologist Dr. Rajiv goel's  Response
Welcome to healthcare magic,

shaving your private parts and keeping them clean is a very desirable habit and all adults should practise it. Hence you should immediately shave or use hair removing cream to clean your private parts