Am I having symptoms of a awaking vampire ?

yes hello my name is sara elisabeth harlan i am 18 years old i am a grauduating high school student.. and once every month i experiencing symtoms of Ameia i get very moody and cranky i am very tired most of the time i will be in my room sleeping alot. i feel drained of energy feel really slugish... i taste blood in my mouth or crave blood i just want to say i am not crazy i just want answers. i have long bottom and front caine nines all my family has really really long caine nines ... i get really pale and cold i dont like to go out in the daylight i like to stay inside alot even in the summer .. i dont know if i am a awaking vampire i have heard about it and researched it online i have read stories of teens in my age 18 an 19 years old that have talked about thier syptoms of a awaking vampire i have even wrote to a vampire community called elipse a real vampire community elicpse house of night where i read the stories of awaking teen vampires please dont not judge me just help me i just want answers like every other person that goes to the doctor and gets a answer if u could help thank you for your time .
Asked On : Mon, 15 Mar 2010
  Anonymous's Response

there is nothing called vampire. it is all stories and people do cash it on its name. dont get fooled by it. your problem is usual, as you are ientering the teenage group the hormonal change will have very much effect on your thinking also and if you land up in these kind of unrealistic thoughts it will harm you. these are normal in the young life. you need to get over it. there is no vampire as such.

You need to get your IRON and Blood Levels checked.  Do these feelings happen when you are on your period or near your period? Regardless signs of tasting dirt or copper/blood and cravings for dirt/ blood can be an indication that you IRON cound if VERY low or your Hemaglobin which is apart of your red blood cells. When was the last time you had your blood levels checked?