Am I fat ?

5 4 160lbs female 38c size 14 oh yeah I m 36 yrs old LMAO at some of these answers...
Asked On : Tue, 22 Dec 2009
  Anonymous's Response

I'm also 5'4", 30 years old.  I hit an all-time high of 163 recently and was pushing size 14...I felt large.  I've lost 20 lbs and slimmed down to a 10, and I'd still like to take some pounds off.  Size 14 may be the size of the average woman, but that doesn't mean it's healthy!  We need to take care of ourselves!

I don't think that is fat. If you look at today's stats - the average woman is wearing a size 14. Love your body, its the only one you get!