Am I a bad person for being 25 and still living at home ?

Am I a bad person for being 25 and still living at home? I am 25 years old (female) and am still living with my parents. The thing is, I m working on getting my Master s degree (part time MBA) , and I am also in a full time job. So, I m not a slacker or anything. Unfortunately, I m feeling ashamed of living at home. It all started a few weeks ago when my work colleague put me down about my situation and said how ‘sad’ it was. told me that if I m still living with my parents, then I m not being a responsible adult. is married and 60 years old, I went to university for 4 years so I have left home and lived away before. But, I m working on my Master s degree at 25, and have a job, so I don t feel I m being irresponsible. I got this job right away when I moved back home and it’s a good job. My parents are also more than happy with our arrangement. Also, many of the people in the Master s program are older, and already out on their own. So, I feel really immature compared to these people, and I m afraid I m going to be looked down on by some of them. I came on here hoping that someone could give me advice about what I m going through. Am I a bad person for being 25 and still living at home?
Asked On : Mon, 21 Dec 2009
No, you are not bad, or to old to live at home. You have a job, working on your MBA and live in a place were people love you. Why would that be bad? Are your parents happy that you are with them and save? After a long day at work or school and studying is it not nice to come home to a place were you know that you are loved? So, you are still young but it is your life and no one can live it for you. Just ignore those people that give you a hard time. You are acomplishing so much at a young age - that old geeser is just jealous that he missed out on a lot when he was young. Next time tell him or any one who puts you down "I love my life and my parents". And don't tell everyone you are living at home. None of their business where you live and with whom. Chin up, shoulders straight and chest out! Be proud!