Always get bad thoughts, negative feelings, difficulty in concentrating, severe anxiety. How can I get over this?

hello dr.monnica williams navjt from india..i just want to tell that i have some kind of bad thoughts and bad thinking in my mind n i m not able to concentrate on mind...i always think on double side that should i do this or not....and even i think much about enemies and those people to whom i dont want to talk,,they usually comes on my mind along with their photos..sometimes i feel so much anxiety n bad thought,whenever if i enjoy i think this is temporary ,then what is the fun of enjoying because one day we have to die,please tell me how i can become normal
Asked On : Wed, 24 Oct 2012