Althea Pills, delayed periods, pregnant?

Hello. I am worried. I have been taking my Althea Pills for 3months. and I am going to start my 4h pack on May 13. But I am worried because my period hasn t come yet. I am informed that 3-4 days after the last tablet had taken. For the past 3months, my period starts every Thursday or even Friday. My cycle starts every Sunday and end Saturdays. Why is it so delay? I am so worried. Is it possible that I may become pregnant?
Asked On : Sun, 13 May 2012

If you ar etaking your pills regularly without missing any pill, then the chances of pregnancy are remote. It is common to have a missed period while taking teh pills regularly. Please do not worry. You can start with yoru next pack of pills as scheduled.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.

Dr. Rakhi Tayal