Allergy on eating outside food, get throat pain and fever. Get stomach issues on taking medicines. Suggestion for treatment?

I am having allergy to many things especially water and food for example if i eat anything outside immediately i get throat pain with fever This problem exists from my childhood but now it has become severe i feel allergy to even bakery items, biscuits,cakes, fruits,tea,coffee,milk, curd, fridge items,etc,. I don t know what to eat and what not to, i lost my peace due to this. Also atleast in a year i get some 8 times throat pain and by consuming tablets for this i am facing stomach problem like indigestion, acidity, constipation , hammoroids. Please suggest me is there any treatment for this.
Asked On : Tue, 8 Jan 2013