Allergy in throat, pain in chest and head, shortness of breathe, bronchitis during pregnancy, montek lc

i use to get allergy in my throat and little pain in my chest,head,shortness of breath . when i took Montek LC tablet symptoms gone within half an hour after taking medicine . i don t know whats happening to me? i was having bronchitis during pregnancy(5th month) . doctors said i will be fine after delivery. My son is now 5 month old but still i am having this problem after every 4th day.please help?
Asked On : Wed, 16 May 2012