Allergy, congested, runny node, sneezing, increased heart rate. Taken allegra tablet and nasal spray. Cause?

Hi, I was at my allergist today and was very congested, runny stuffy nose, sneezing as a result of being off my Allegra for four days prior to the subdermal allergy testing she did today. I showed no reaction to any of the environmental allergens tested for, but to help me out she gave me a small cup full of liquid prednisone , an Allegra tablet and some nasal spray (she said earlier would not aggravate my existing benign heart irregular beat I get from time to time.) That was at noon today. Then tonight at 5pm I started suddenly getting an increased heart rate along with bad irregular beats (PVCs I believe from past experience). Three hours later I am still getting them. Can these be a result of the prednisone the allergist gave me? I told her I had a history of benign irregular heart beats and couldn t take any nasal sprays that had a decongestant effect because of my heart. That is why I m surprised she gave me prednisone which I just read online can cause palpitations and rapid beat. Do you think the one dose of prednisone caused this fast beat and irregular heart beats and, if so, will it subside soon or by morning? Thanks.
Asked On : Sat, 10 Nov 2012