Alcoholic and smoker. Have dark circle around eye. Is this due to mariuana injection?

My 35 yr son s skin on outer side of each eye (more prominent on one) is darker than rest of face. He is currently having injections fortnightly for mariuana addiction/pshyc. and is also alcoholic/smoker. He is trying to improve himself to the best of his ability but does struggle with low willpower and the people he associates with, but he is living with me as much as he can so as not to be tempted. Could this dark area be associated with his injections? Regards Anita
Asked On : Wed, 27 Feb 2013