Albumin in urine with pus cells. USG shows fatty liver, advised tonic citraleka. What's the problem ?

i got albumin in my urine with showing little pus in my urine test but i dont have any sugar levels and the color is slightly turbid and my USG scan shows all the organs are normal and little fatty liver after consulting my doctor he gave me the tonic citraleka. what is my problem? Is there anything to worry, but now i dont have any problem, my dad had kidney failure in his 37th age and he took surgery and taking medicines for 25 years now my age is 29. Please advise on this.
Asked On : Tue, 20 Nov 2012