Air sound in ear, pain. History of earwax problems. Any advice?

Hi today all the sudden have an air sound in my left ear and a little pain i have a history of earwax problems and i flush my ears as i have been told to do by doctors in the past i did that today trying to get rid of the sound it hurt when i flished the water in and didnt really get much wax at all i do work in a factory and have been on vacation for three weeks and have just started putting hearing protection plugs in the past three days any advice would be appreciated
Asked On : Sun, 14 Oct 2012