Air bubbles under the right lower rib cage, causing gas through- out my body. Irregular bowel movements. Is it a food poisoning?

I am getting what appears to be air bubbles under the right side of my lower rib cage, which is causing me considerable discomfit. I have had this complaint for about a week now. I appear to be producing way too much gas through- out my body. I have what I consider to be a healthy diet and am a non smoker or drinker, my bowel movements are irregular, and only seam to clear myself every 3-4 days. I feel not myself, and every now an again I get the symptoms that you would associate with slight food poisoning Rob Geer
Asked On : Mon, 4 Mar 2013