Aggressive anuerysmal bone cyst. Undergone four surgeries, keeps coming back. Any permanent cure?

My daughter has an anuerysmal bone cyst ..not to mention a very aggressive one. She has had 4 surgeries (recent was Jan 10 2013) . Dr s have tried curretages, bone marrow transplant , freezing , cadaver bone, mineral beads, and this thing keeps coming back. It has now ate thru her growth plates above her ankle. This cyst is in her right tibia . My questions is there anything else we can do and will this thing ever go away? Bless her heart , she is a strong little girl who keeps a smile on her face thru it all. Also scientists are working on it and Dr s at Stanford are shocked and have no answers right now
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013