Age spot on face with itching, elidrel not effective. Have thyroid, take seizure medicines. Second opinion required?

Hi I had a age spot on my face and Dr checked in May and last week it looked like someone put a cigarette on it then it went back to the brown spot loo with a white spot in the middle. My concern is I have so much itching on the whole left side of my face and up to the bottom of my eye, feels like I have creepy tingling.My Dr. advised Elidrel 2 times a day but I really haven't felt these last couple days and would like second opinion. I am 63 retired beautician. I have thyroid and take seizure meds. Thank you
Asked On : Mon, 14 Oct 2013
hi i think it is actinic keratoses or seborrhic keratoses.it is due to ultraviolet rays of
the sunlight especially in old age people. it should be treated with sunscreen like shadowz in the morning and flonida 1%cream in the night .if no response they can be removed by laser treatment or radiofrequencyelectrocatery