Age 49, having mild aortic regurgitation - left atrium mildly dilated - aortic valve is tricuspid with sclerosis. Have heart palpitation. Worried?

Hello, can you tell me if any of the following are anything to worry about. I am 49. - mild aortic regurgitation - left atrium is mildly dilated - aortic valve is tricuspid with sclerosis - grade 1-4 aortic regurgitation - mitral valve has trivial mitral regurgitation - insufficient tricuspid regurgitaiton to estimate a right ventricular systolic pressure - I have heart palpitations daily Thanks you...
Asked On : Mon, 28 May 2012