After taking Coke/Meth my heart began to beat very fast, my left arm numbed, and my chest hardened?I just want my heart beat to slow down.

I took several lines of these drugs (sniffed) last night. I felt fine for the first half hour, but not until an hour later, when my heart began to beat very fast, my left arm numbed, and my chest hardened. I went to the Dr. right away and was honest. They said to not do it again. They said my heart beat was fine and that my blood pressure was okay as well. But up until now, it still beats quite fast. When will the fast heart beat go away? I sure don t want to get a cardiac arrest. Anyone who s ever gone through this or something similar? How longer will I have to wait to come down? I know what I did was dumb. It s been almost 10 hrs now and my heart still feels abnormal. What do I take or do? Beta blockers? Water? What does milk really do? I just want my heart beat to slow down.
Asked On : Tue, 15 Dec 2009