After taking AKT what are the chances for me to conceive ? I also have rashes on my Vagina

Hi doctor ...i m 23 yrs old n i m married for last 2 nd a half year my 1st question is i have tb in uterus i m on akt 4 for last one nd a half month after 15 days i will be on akt 3 i want to know my chances of getting pregnent i got pregnent twice before but i had to abort so i want to know when shopuld i try to concieve i have pressure from my in lawsmy second question is i have vaginal rashes and they hurt so much whenever i have sex with my husband rashes occurs and stay for 5 6 days it is very frustrating is this a serious problem the day when my gynea did a biopsy of my uterus this problem started what should i do
Asked On : Thu, 5 May 2011