Trying to conceive, irregular periods, taking AKT4. Why no ovulation even after laparoscopy?

hi Dr., i am trying to conceive for over 3 years.. have irregular periods becoz of hormonal imbalance and pcod . underwent DNC more than a year back and laproscopy in apr 12 . even after that my periods are not regular for 3 months.. now i am under akt 4...started akt 4 since may 12, stopped from jun 12-mid oct that restarted akt 4 and continuing without fail.i would like to know why i am not ovulating even after laproscopy..and will my periods be regularized so that i can conceive asap..
Asked On : Sun, 28 Oct 2012