After surgery on s1 nerve root and still have pain in left buttock and leg and foot

had surgery six weeks ago yesterday on s1 nerve root after surgery still have pain in left leg Hi had back surgery six weeks ago on s1 nerve after surgery still had pain in left buttock and leg and foot as well had a nerve block injection a week after surgery still no releif went back to nerosurgen and he said when he operatored that the nerve was very sensitive and he had to give me a muscle relaxent during the operation and he put me on nerotin 600mg per day i still had no releif so went back to see him again told him still having same syptoms so he sent me for another mri on tuesday phone his office yesterday and they said that they still had not received the results as yet i had phone call today from my doctors secrectary and she said that my doctor said that i have inflammation and that he was organising a nerve block injection and not to worry there are no other problems i am very frustrated i have 3 children to support and i need to get back to work i have no income at the moment can not sleep because constanly worried about my back please help
Asked On : Fri, 1 Jul 2011