After shaving my vagina, I found a small zit on my on the outside

hello, I am 21 year old woman. And today after shaving my vagina, I found a small zit on my on the outside. Its small like the ones one gets in the face , and it has puss. I get cramps very constantly and I get swollen. I haven't had sex since June 4th. But have always used a condom. I use condoms I buy since I trust them more than the boy bringing their own. I have had my period and I know for a fact I am not pregnant. But I am starting to wonder if I could have gotten an STD. I am very aware one can get herpes or hpv even with a condom. I don't have anal sex and I mentioned before always use a condom. But I am concerned if something went wrong. Also a white thick creamy liquid is found in my underwear after using. But I thought its normal since that has always happened during the cycle of my period. But I thought it looked thicker than usual lately.
Asked On : Mon, 19 Jul 2010