After sex had white spots appearing from skin. What cause of it ?

I GOT A CHECK UP A MONTH AGO AND EVERYTHING IS FINE DOWN STAIRS. WHEN I HAVE SEX THERE SO NO FOUL ODOR... NOTHING. I WAS LOOKING AT MY VIRGINA AFTER I HAD SEX, I CLEANED UP AND STARTED TO INSPECT MY GENITALS. SORRY TO BE BLUNT BUT WHEN I LIFTED THE HOOD SKIN AND EXPOSE THE CLITORIS I SAW SMALL WHITE SPOTS APPEARING FROM MY SKIN, I SQUEEZED IT AND IF CAME OFF. IT DIDN T HURT, BUT IT ONLY APPEARS AFTER SEX IT LOOKS LIKE A PIMPLE BUT WHEN IT CAME OUT IT WAS SMALL AND SOLID WHAT IS IT?
Asked On : Sun, 10 Apr 2011
next time before sex you look for it
it may be normal deposits ,secretions under the hood
it may be after intercourse the seminal and other secretions deposits
if in doubt consult gynecologist