After having sex why is there itching,and discharge ? I have PCO

ok so ive only had sex once ... and for about a year ive had iching discharge oder change in color my clitoris has been the problum lately its not normal i thought this may be a yeast infection or bv i dont have a docter right now so ive beem using stuff from the store and i recently notice i have like a cute or gash of some sort on the top of my clitoris further back behind the clitoral hood im a little concerd cancers run high in my family and i do have PCOS and and currently not doing anything for it
Asked On : Mon, 7 Mar 2011